Cheese & jalapeño stuffed pretzels?

duck_adoo

Mouseketeer
Are the cheese & jalapeño stuffed pretzels still sold at a kiosk in tomorrow land? One of family favs and last time we coukd only get them in AK.
thx!!

I don't think their sold in tomorrowland. Could be wrong but I haven't seen them there. I always get them at AK

Are the cheese & jalapeño stuffed pretzels still sold at a kiosk in tomorrow land? One of family favs and last time we coukd only get them in AK.
thx!!
They have sweet cream cheese pretzels in Tomorrowland. My favorite.:worship:

Your knowledge and willing to help another board member amazes me. I mean that, you area great asset my fellow Board members. No matter the question you take the time to post and help OP with great information, Thanks TP&S Moderator Danny

They can also be found in the American pavilion in the World Showcase.

This is awesome. Where exactly in the American Pavilion?

This have been an elusive snack for me. Sounds like something I would love, and I've known about them for years, but somehow forget to get one every trip!

Dan

This have been an elusive snack for me. Sounds like something I would love, and I've known about them for years, but somehow forget to get one every trip!

Dan
In the same kiosk that sells the turkey legs right up front.

And, as PP mentioned, also at AK.

I know exactly where they are!! LOL I crave these dang things all year!! They are at a kiosk near the safari ride at AK....also at a kiosk in front of Tough To Be a Bug at AK. They are at EPCOT at a kiosk in front of America. Also at a kiosk at HS but I can't remember where that one is. I believe they only have the sweet ones at MK.....Id love for someone to tell me I'm wrong. LOL

Dan
I mis-read your post to say where IS the American pavilion? Lol. My thoughts were 1) I know I've seen this poster around a lot, how is it possible he doesn't know this? And 2) if you can't find America, you're never going to track down that pretzel!
I'll go work on my reading comprehension skills now ;)

I mis-read your post to say where IS the American pavilion? Lol. My thoughts were 1) I know I've seen this poster around a lot, how is it possible he doesn't know this? And 2) if you can't find America, you're never going to track down that pretzel!
I'll go work on my reading comprehension skills now ;)
Hey, it's Friday. My brain is already shutdown for the weekend too. :)

Dan

Jalapeño pretzel locations:

MK: none, sadly
Epcot: Block & Hans in America (World Showcase)
AK: Beastly Kiosk near Asia and Harambe Fruit Market in Africa
DHS: Pretzel Garden (near Streets of America) and the kiosk outside GMR

Enjoy!

Never had one of these? Any pics? Is it real melts cheese? Or sprinkled on top?

Never had one of these? Any pics? Is it real melts cheese? Or sprinkled on top?

This is it:
232323232%7Ffp63239%3Enu%3D3362%3E549%3E43%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D33444%3A886%3B337nu0mrj

There's some hot melted cheese inside. They're really good! :)

This is totally going on the bucket list for the next trip.. soft warm pretzely bread with cheese and jalapeno.. I mean what is not to love here :worship:

Wow!! Thank you all for everyone's input!! This is the first chance I had to check back in. We're arriving on Tuesdsy I'll be sure to let everyone know where we find them. Sorry I posted in the wrong forum

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter