• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cheese "freebie" at the F&W festival?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
I know I read something recently that if you ordered 4 (I think that was the #) eligible cheese related foods at this year's F&W festival, you were eligible for a free piece of cheesecake. There was a list of the "eligible" foods, but naturally I didn't write anything down, nor do I remember where the cheescake was, nor the "proof" you needed. Please prove to me that I didn't just dream this-can anyone else confirm this and hopefully fill in the blanks for me on how to do this?

Found this -
This new family-friendly CHEESE CRAWL (!!!) will invite guests to sample a variety of cheeses available at the Festival. You may purchase any five cheese dishes from the Festival’s Marketplace Food Booths as designated in your Festival Passport. Be sure to collect a stamp in your Passport for each cheese dish you enjoyed.

Once you collect five stamps, bring your stamped Passport to Shimmering Sips for your prize: a complimentary specialty cheesecake unique to the Epcot Food & Wine Festival!

Found it in the sticky thread on the f&w

Emile’s Fromage Montage

Join Remy's brother Emile on a stroll around Epcot to enjoy a variety of delicious cheeses served in inventive ways.

Purchase 5 fabulous fromages and reward yourself with the corresponding stamp in your Festival Passport. Then, bring your Festival Passport to Shimmering Sips for a complimentary specialty cheesecake unique to the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival!

Feel free to try 5 different items, or return to the same location to revisit a favorite. Complete Emile's Fromage Montage at your own pace, in one day or over several days during this year's Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.

Found this -
This new family-friendly CHEESE CRAWL (!!!) will invite guests to sample a variety of cheeses available at the Festival. You may purchase any five cheese dishes from the Festival’s Marketplace Food Booths as designated in your Festival Passport. Be sure to collect a stamp in your Passport for each cheese dish you enjoyed.

Once you collect five stamps, bring your stamped Passport to Shimmering Sips for your prize: a complimentary specialty cheesecake unique to the Epcot Food & Wine Festival!

Thank you so much! I'm not sure where Simmering Sips is-I THINK it was near where Future World and World Showcase meet, by the 2 stores. If not, I'm sure someone will tell me when I get there. So all I need to do is pick up a passport?

Thank you so much! I'm not sure where Simmering Sips is-I THINK it was near where Future World and World Showcase meet, by the 2 stores. If not, I'm sure someone will tell me when I get there. So all I need to do is pick up a passport?
Isn't it located in the building where the do all the Festival events (other than those held in restaurants) between Canada and Great Britain?

Isn't it located in the building where the do all the Festival events (other than those held in restaurants) between Canada and Great Britain?

That may be. The photo I saw showed it in the Wonders of Life. That must have been last year. It would make sense that it might be in that building between Canada and Great Britain this year.

I think its in the pavilion next to Mission Space. Last year F&W had some event stuff in the old Ellen ride building. I never went in & maybe many others never did either so they're dangling a carrot to get you in there.

I read somewhere that building isn't being used this year due to all the construction. They said things were going to be scattered around and in the building in between Canada and the UK.

I think its in the pavilion next to Mission Space. Last year F&W had some event stuff in the old Ellen ride building. I never went in & maybe many others never did either so they're dangling a carrot to get you in there.
I think you are confused about buildings. The old Ellen building was never used for F&W. It was the building next to that one.

The Shimmering Sips mimosa bar is located in World ShowPlace (located between the UK and Canada pavilions) according to the 2019 map. It's unknown if it will open at 9am as it did when it was in the former Festival Center (old Wonders of Life building in Future World).

I think you are confused about buildings. The old Ellen building was never used for F&W. It was the building next to that one.
No, I know the Ellen building is gone for the guardians ride. But the building next to it that used to be the wonders of life I was told isn’t being used this year due to construction and changes coming.

I think you're right, the one next to Guardians. But, I think that's where shimmering sips is/was.

The Shimmering Sips mimosa bar is located in World ShowPlace (located between the UK and Canada pavilions) according to the 2019 map. It's unknown if it will open at 9am as it did when it was in the former Festival Center (old Wonders of Life building in Future World).

Thanks! I'm assuming that I don't have to buy all 5 cheese items in one day-I'm planning on 3 days at the F&W Festival. Come to think of it, if you had to eat all 5 items in one day, you probably wouldn't have any appetite left for the free cheesecake!

Thanks! I'm assuming that I don't have to buy all 5 cheese items in one day-I'm planning on 3 days at the F&W Festival. Come to think of it, if you had to eat all 5 items in one day, you probably wouldn't have any appetite left for the free cheesecake!

Yes, it says you can complete over as many days as you’d like (“while supplies last”). You also don’t have to try each of the 5 unique items... you can have the same thing multiple times.

Join Remy's brother Emile on a stroll around Epcot to enjoy a variety of delicious cheeses served in inventive ways.​
Purchase 5 fabulous fromages and reward yourself with the corresponding stamp in your Festival Passport. Then, bring your Festival Passport to Shimmering Sips for a complimentary specialty cheesecake unique to the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival!​
Feel free to try 5 different items, or return to the same location to revisit a favorite. Complete Emile's Fromage Montage at your own pace, in one day or over several days during this year's Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
Fromage Montage Locations and Menu Items
  • Earth Eats
    IMPOSSIBLE™ Cottage Pie: IMPOSSIBLE™ Ground Meat with Carrots, Mushrooms, and Peas topped with Mashed Cauliflower, White Beans and Mozzarella (V)
    • The Cheese Studio
      Black Pepper Boursin® Soufflé with Fig Marmalade (V)
    • The Alps
      Warm Raclette Swiss Cheese with Baby Potatoes, Cornichons and Baguette (V) (KA)
    • Germany
      Schinkennudeln: Pasta Gratin with Ham, Onions and Cheese (KA)
    • Brazil
      Pão de Queijo: Brazilian Cheese Bread (GF) (V) (KA)
    • Shimmering Sips
      Exclusive Fromage Montage Complimentary Cheesecake
Important Information
Must purchase 5 Emile's Fromage Montage menu items to redeem for complimentary cheesecake.​
  • One item per fully-stamped Festival Passport, while supplies last.
  • Not valid for theme park admission.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter