• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Checklists!

Disneylover79

<font color=darkorchid>I'm a cheap date!<br><font
We leave Friday for our first trip with our new son (4months). Can you share your checklists/spreadsheets with me please. Or please let me in on your what to bring for a baby! I can pack for DH and I but just don't want to forget anything for my little man. TIA

We leave Friday for our first trip with our new son (4months). Can you share your checklists/spreadsheets with me please. Or please let me in on your what to bring for a baby! I can pack for DH and I but just don't want to forget anything for my little man. TIA

Bring everything you need for him on a daily basis: diapers, wipes, etc because if you have to buy any of it on property it is much more expensive. This is an easy age to travel with. Have a wonderful time. The weather has been gorgeous
about 80's daytime 60's overnight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter