• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Checking out of Copper Creek today - Sprite and Minute Maid Lemondae free for the taking

Maggie'sMom

DIS Veteran
Checking out of Copper Creek now. I had an unopened 2L of Minute Maid lemonade and seven 12oz bottles of Sprite leftover. Left them in the Ice/Vending room on the second floor of the Copper Creek side of Wilderness Lodge, near villa 2107.

It's not just DVC. I've seen these posts in all of the resorts from Fort Wilderness to the GF.
Even better. I notice it more with DVC I guess vs when we stay in regular rooms, although I do remember when guests used to trade fridges forward at the Values many years ago (maybe they still do). We always buy boogie boards when visiting DVB for a few nights each summer and then give them to another family when we check-out. Once we were given beach chairs by a departing guest. Always nice to give and receive!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter