Check your emails for buy 1 day get 2 days free offer

We received the code in my husbands name. I called in and was told that only my husband could use the code even though we have the same address and last name! I was also told that there are NO upgrades-it did seem that the rep knew what she was talking about but you never know.. She told me that to upgrade to the 4 day I would have to actually pay the 2nd and 3rd day first because the tickets will show as a 1 day ticket and the 2nd and 3rd days will show as comp tickets. I am trying to make a decision for us because I had planned on purchasing 4 day tickets for our first trip but it is quite a savings to use the code and cram it all into 3 days instead. She did tell me that I could purchase more than one ticket per family member essentially getting 6 day tickets but the unlimited ticket would be a better savings than that and we are only staying 4 nights onsite. If anyone has any luck on getting a rep to upgrade to a 4 day ticket please PM me!!!

Does anybody know if they will be sending any more of these, or if anyone else has an extra promo code? Travelling down from Canada with my girlfriend so she can experience the magic of Universal for the first time at the beginning of September and this offer would be perfect. I am signed up to receive Universal Orlando emails.

If anybody has an extra code can they forward it to me if at all possible? I never got any email about this:(

I guess it depends on who you get on the phone. I did not receive the email but my husband did so I will call first then if they won't give it to me I will put him on or have him call them back. Whoever has luck good or bad with this please share as I know we all would love to hear about it. I won't be calling for a few days but when I do I will post what happens

I just called and tried to use the code I had been given along with the email address of the person it was sent to and although that got me close (he confirmed it was a valid combo of email and code) the customer service person said I didn't sound like a Tiffany. When I tried to laugh about it and agree that I did not sound like a Tiffany he asked if she was there and I said the code was from a friend who could not use it. He said it was completely non-transferable. Oh well.

I just called and tried to use the code I had been given along with the email address of the person it was sent to and although that got me close (he confirmed it was a valid combo of email and code) the customer service person said I didn't sound like a Tiffany. When I tried to laugh about it and agree that I did not sound like a Tiffany he asked if she was there and I said the code was from a friend who could not use it. He said it was completely non-transferable. Oh well.

Well I'll be Tiffany can you pass the code to me if you can't use it.

You can all thank me for this code being sent out. I purchased our 5 - 3 day p2p tickets less than 24hr before the email. :sad2: :headache: :sad2:
I could have saved over $300 with this deal. I'm going to go with the assumption that these won't be upgradable and I want to have the option to upgrade. That makes me feel a fraction better. :rolleyes2

First of all, let me think everyone that shared their code with me!

I called this morning and told the phone rep that my sister received a code in her email, and that I would like to purchase tickets for us. She told me that either my sister would have to call, or would have to join us on the line, in order to purchase the tickets. Failure.

A couple of hours later, I had my wife call and say that she got a code, and that she would like to use it. The phone rep told her that the deal was targeted and that she would not be able to use a code issued to someone else's name or email address. She played dumb and said things like "Maybe I wrote the number down wrong", "It's been a crazy day at work", and "Sorry I don't understand how this works, I just wanna go to Universal in October." After being put on hold for a bit, the rep came back and said he would honor the deal because she was so sweet!

She was able to purchase four 3 day tickets for our trip in October, and we will be picking them up at will call. Our card has already been charged, and we received a confirmation email.

If anyone else would like to try, please PM me and I will hand out a couple of the other codes that were shared with me, and hope you have the same luck we do. It seems like they have full power to let anyone use them, but it depends on the rep and if they wanna make it happen for you.

Thanks again!

Edit: sorry, codes are gone

Last edited:
First of all, let me think everyone that shared their code with me!

I called this morning and told the phone rep that my sister received a code in her email, and that I would like to purchase tickets for us. She told me that either my sister would have to call, or would have to join us on the line, in order to purchase the tickets. Failure.

A couple of hours later, I had my wife call and say that she got a code, and that she would like to use it. The phone rep told her that the deal was targeted and that she would not be able to use a code issued to someone else's name or email address. She played dumb and said things like "Maybe I wrote the number down wrong", "It's been a crazy day at work", and "Sorry I don't understand how this works, I just wanna go to Universal in October." After being put on hold for a bit, the rep came back and said he would honor the deal because she was so sweet!

She was able to purchase four 3 day tickets for our trip in October, and we will be picking them up at will call. Our card has already been charged, and we received a confirmation email.

If anyone else would like to try, please PM me and I will hand out a couple of the other codes that were shared with me, and hope you have the same luck we do. It seems like they have full power to let anyone use them, but it depends on the rep and if they wanna make it happen for you.

Thanks again!

Can you please help me out with a code ? Pretty Please. We are going Nov 19-23

Has anyone else here even gotten a code? Sounds like they are few and far between.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter