Check your email! Merch Pass Superthread!

There was a restock! But how long the restocked lasted is where the concern is I think.

Sorry :offtopic: Just received a shipping notice for that HM D&B mini back pack. Phew! I was on some pins and needles over that purchase. Still can't believe Disney allowed the AP30OFF for it. Dooney's are usually exempt from discounts.:banana:

Noon pacific time 9/29 and I successfully bought the KAC ears. The Dumbo ears were still showing on the site, but when I tried to put them in my cart they were out of stock.

I want that 30% discount :sad:. Come on, Disney, show DLR APs some love! I would buy so much! I would buy so much even with just my normal 20%!

My friend's BTM ears are due here today. I'm relieved because I was starting to see others who got BTM items through MerchPass seeing their orders cancelled due to "lack of inventory" and only being offered an apology and a refund. These drops and sales in the parks really shouldn't happen until all of those MerchPass orders are fulfilled :crazy2:

I want that 30% discount :sad:. Come on, Disney, show DLR APs some love! I would buy so much! I would buy so much even with just my normal 20%!

My friend's BTM ears are due here today. I'm relieved because I was starting to see others who got BTM items through MerchPass seeing their orders cancelled due to "lack of inventory" and only being offered an apology and a refund. These drops and sales in the parks really shouldn't happen until all of those MerchPass orders are fulfilled :crazy2:
Omg I would be so angry if I got selected for merch pass and then not get it because of lack of inventory. Especially since you wouldn’t have known to try and purchase during the regular distribution...

Sorry :offtopic: Just received a shipping notice for that HM D&B mini back pack. Phew! I was on some pins and needles over that purchase. Still can't believe Disney allowed the AP30OFF for it. Dooney's are usually exempt from discounts.:banana:
Phew! I saw they are on sale at Hollywood studios. I’m crossing my fingers they come to DTD so I can use my discount in person.

Omg I would be so angry if I got selected for merch pass and then not get it because of lack of inventory. Especially since you wouldn’t have known to try and purchase during the regular distribution...

Same. And from what I'm reading from others, this has been happening with every MerchPass. It just seems to be more wide spread with BTM? Like I saw a few comments saying they had it happen with the others, but this one there's quite a few more reporting cancelled orders.

FUBAR. That's what this is. FUBAR.

Same. And from what I'm reading from others, this has been happening with every MerchPass. It just seems to be more wide spread with BTM? Like I saw a few comments saying they had it happen with the others, but this one there's quite a few more reporting cancelled orders.

FUBAR. That's what this is. FUBAR.
I've seen a few comments from people on facebook groups saying that even if they get selected for merch pass they will try and buy if they see it on the site just in case their order gets cancelled. Then if they end up with 2, they gift or resell. Seems like everyone knows to not trust Disney IT :rotfl2:

I've seen a few comments from people on facebook groups saying that even if they get selected for merch pass they will try and buy if they see it on the site just in case their order gets cancelled. Then if they end up with 2, they gift or resell. Seems like everyone knows to not trust Disney IT :rotfl2:

Downside to this is I've also seen people getting cancelled by "loss prevention". Essentially the system auto cancels an order if it thinks you've ordered too many :sad2:. But it's glitching and affecting people who only ordered one :rotfl2:

Oh Disney IT. The only thing we can rely on with you is that you will find a way to screw things up.

MMMA items showing up and buyable. I just snagged a second pair of KAC ears for my grand niece. Got the KAC pins for her as well. I missed out on the KAC bag which is painful. If only I hadn't needed to work this morning I might have been able to finally grab that. Some Dumbo items and the PP plush are also showing up.

EDIT: Just notice the KAC mini back pack was set to a 10 per guest limit. That's 9 more than any of the other MMMA items. Definitely a mistake. Some bot just made out like a bandit. No wonder it is no longer buyable right now.
So glad I saw your post this morning! Finally got my Dumbo mug! (Hoping it doesn't get cancelled...) That one kept eluding me -- and, of course, the more it taunted me, the more I had to have it! lol...

ETA: 7pm PT KAC ears and pins still up on the site. Also the 65th Anniversary spirit jersey in S!

So glad I saw your post this morning! Finally got my Dumbo mug! (Hoping it doesn't get cancelled...) That one kept eluding me -- and, of course, the more it taunted me, the more I had to have it! lol...

ETA: 7pm PT KAC ears and pins still up on the site. Also the 65th Anniversary spirit jersey in S!
Congrats! Glad I could help.

Looks like a bunch is up this morning again... dumbo and tea party mugs, tea party KAC and small world ears, KAC pins and tea party plush.. didn’t try to buy any though.

I tried for the Mad Tea party mug and the Halloween Lantern Loungefly this morning (I've also tried other mornings to no success). It will let me add it to my shopping bag but it won't allow me to check out :( So frustrating.

Have the PP back pack in my bag, but can't buy. That happen at about 3AM CST as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter