Check supplies in kitchen

In all the 4 DVC trips I make a year, I have never had the the correct number of supplies in either studio or 1 bedroom.
Also, never had the correct number of towels. I actually now know it won't be there so when I call for an extra blanket (yes, always cold), I ask for the missing items. They come very quickly and I'm very thankful.

We just stayed in a GV at the BWV in May. They don't supply pancake turners....they used too. I bought one last week at the Dollar Tree and put it in my suitcase. My pet peeve is the lack of dishwasher detergent.

We just stayed in a GV at the BWV in May. They don't supply pancake turners....they used too. I bought one last week at the Dollar Tree and put it in my suitcase. My pet peeve is the lack of dishwasher detergent.
We keep such things in our Owners Locker - not just for DVC but for other TS in Orlando. Saves us from traveling with an extra suitcase whether we fly or drive.

We had this exact experience at BWV last week. Had nothing to heat milk in for my sons bottle. The coffee creamers were all expired so I threw those out. We were only there one night so I didn’t request anything else but I’ve been at BLT and GFV 1bedrooms since Covid that had fully stocked kitchens with nothing expired.

I'm the OP and I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who has these experiences. The real head scratcher for me was having the insert, only, for the double boiler.
1. Why provide a double boiler? Lots of Mac and cheese from scratch?
2. If some took/stole the pan from the unit, why not take the insert. Not a lot of Mac and cheese for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter