Check out this Glitch

Shadowpan

ALWAYS: Think a Happy Thought Any Merry Little Tho
I dont know if its a glitch or a hacker but i was in tho monorail talking to this kid and he had to go and i got this
glitch.jpg

this ever happen to anybody else

wow interesting i wouldn't want to be u bc my computer would be someplace smashed in tiny little pieces

Wow! Thats Very Strange! I think it could have just been a bug. But im not an expert, sorry.

Interesting to get a message from a person that is not on your list. Very Weird.

I have had this issue aswell. It always happens to me when my friends list appears empty in the morning. logging in again should fix the problem

I got a message like as well a while that saying 'come' or something like that on it I think.
I have a picture somewhere, I'll dig it out!
Here we go:

vmkwierdmail.jpg

I got a message like as well a while that saying 'come' or something like that on it I think.
I have a picture somewhere, I'll dig it out!
Here we go:

vmkwierdmail.jpg

I believe i sent that to you, i like to only have people i know on my friends list, but i decided to ask some other ppl to be my friend to invite them to play cute or boot. I sent them all messages saying 'Come Play', but then deleting them imediatly after bc i forgot that u have to be friend to follow, since i was no longer your friend, it resulted as an unknown.

I believe i sent that to you, i like to only have people i know on my friends list, but i decided to ask some other ppl to be my friend to invite them to play cute or boot. I sent them all messages saying 'Come Play', but then deleting them imediatly after bc i forgot that u have to be friend to follow, since i was no longer your friend, it resulted as an unknown.

o...k makes sense I guess.
But I tend to only accept people I know! Unless I was having an off day! haha :rotfl:

I'm not sure, but maybe it's this.

You know how you send someone a message? Well where it says: Send to (or something) you can delete the person you pressed send message to and type in someone else's name

I have had that before to, except it said some spooky thing. I would get the picture from VMKPal except we did a master-boot on our computer so now that picture is gone ;(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter