Check Out My ADRs - What are some must try dishes?

mrincredible76

Mouseketeer
Our ADRs are booked. We have never been to any of these restaurants. What are the best dishes to try at each?

Yak & Yeti - Dinner
1900 Park Fare - Breakfast
Be Our Guest - Lunch
Skippers Canteen - Dinner
Tratoria al Forno - Breakfast
Restaurant Marekesh - Dinner

i haven't been to the bulk of those - but 1900 PF breakfast is buffet and they have a make your own omelete station that my DH loves! And there's some kind of pork dish at BOG for lunch that I never had until this last visit and it was really good! Once their turkey sandwich went cold I didn't much care for it anymore.

Last edited:

We were at Yak and Yeti last weekend for the second time. I love their specialty, the Malaysian Seafood Curry. It is very popular. My wife is less adventurous and has the teriyaki chicken dish and it also was good.

I have heard that their standard Asian is not great or no better than what you find at home.

I can tell you that for lunch at BOG the Croque Monsieur isn't worth the $14. Not terrible but there must be something better there.

Our ADRs are booked. We have never been to any of these restaurants. What are the best dishes to try at each?

Yak & Yeti - Dinner the dessert wontons
1900 Park Fare - Breakfast strawberry soup (like a smoothie)
Be Our Guest - Lunch Masters cupcake
Skippers Canteen - Dinner idk
Tratoria al Forno - Breakfast I'll let you know next month, after we've gone
Restaurant Marekesh - Dinner Haven't been there for 10 years, so can't help there. it was good, but not overly memorable

I had the "Tastes like chicken" at Skipper Canteen last year and loved it. A slightly quirky take on fried chicken. The kungaloosh dessert is great if you like chocolate. Really enjoyed that they had the Kuat soda you can also try at Club Cool. (decent amount of caffeine in that stuff!)

I've only done two of those. Yak and Yeti I had a steak and shrimp item, but it's not on the menu anymore I don't think.

And we did BoG for lunch a few times now. The Braised Pork is out favorite.

The only two I've done before are Trattoria al Forno breakfast and Marrakesh. However, Trattoria was before the change to the character breakfast, and they've taken my favorite (waffle w/espresso marscapone) off the menu. For Marrakash, I like the shish-kebab, but if you like lamb, I've heard the lamb shank is pretty good too.

BOG-we've enjoyed the carved roast beef sandwich, my son loves the tuna nicoise salad, DH the french onion soup.

Skippers Canteen-we ate there last trip and sampled some of each of our plates: tastes like chicken-was yummy as was the beefy pasta. I don't care for fish, but my son said the sustainable fish was pretty good. DH had the steak, nothing spectacular, but not bad. Lamb chops were tasty. And they have the Fanta Melon Frosty.

Marekesh-it's been a while, but the baklava my daughter loves. It's not a favorite of the kids, I do like the couscous.

1900, I second the omelette station.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter