Check in time to get Express pass

TammyLynn33

DIS Veteran
I’m sure this is here somewhere but I can’t find. What time can we check in in order to start using express pass that day? And how can we do it ?
New to Universal so any help would be great ! Would I park there at Royal Pacific and walk or ??
any tips would be great .
thank you

I checked in at 7:00am earlier this month, but I have checked in at HRH as early as 5:00am in the past. If you have a car, yes I would park it at RPR and either walk or take the boat to the park. The walk is short. Have fun.

Park your car, go check in as early as 6am and then walk or boat to the parks.

You will be issued with room keys for all registered in the room, this is your EP too. Your room may not be ready, bell services can keep any luggage while you go enjoy the parks. They`ll txt you when the room is ready.

I believe you can check in as early as 6AM. When you check in, you will be given room keys. Those room keys are also your Express Passes.

You room may not be ready at that time and they will text you when it is ready. Your Express will work regardless.

Sometimes, the text says you are good to head straight to your room, sometimes it says you need to go back to the desk to get new keys, and sometimes it doesn't say either of those things and just has a room number.

We've found that original key to be hit or miss and I recommend just stopping at the front desk before going the whole way to your room only to find out the key doesn't work.

This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for asking and for the replies :) Excited for our first adventure at USO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter