check in question

emmett w.smith jr.

Mouseketeer
If you don;t leave a credit card on file do they put envolope on the door step of your room the moring you check out
if you book a pagage deal do they give you sepreate key to your room and to they park or is it all in one

Don't know - I think if you don't leave a credit card imprint - you need to go to the desk to checkout, but I'm not sure - we've always used the express checkout on our credit card.

They do put your park pass on your room key with the package plan that includes Universal Park Hopper.

I'm pretty sure that if you don't pay everything up front you would have to leave a credit card.

This past trip a few weeks ago was the only time everything was paid up front because we rented DVC pts. They asked us if we wanted to leave a credit card for charging priveleges. We did for the adults only but didn't use it.

We did, however, use the phone a few times to hook up to the Internet. They were considered local calls. We did an express checkout & it was put on our Visa.

In most cases we never use the charging priveleges, but we always get it "just in case".

If you don't put down a credit card, you won't be able have charging priviliges back to your room unless you leave a cash deposit. Then your "credit limit" would only be up to the amount you left. If you were going to exceed that, your card would be turned off until you left more cash at the front desk. Your passes will be coded onto your room card if you received a package. My mother usually doesn't leave a credit card at check-in, and she doesn't charge back to the room or use the phone, and she never had to go to the front desk to check out, since she didn't have a bill.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter