• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Check In at Tree House Villas

toyboy

Go MSU!
Pretty basic question - making my first trip to the Tree House Villas tomorrow. Is the check-in at the same location as the rest of SSR?

Yes. It's at the Carriage House which I believe is at the Springs. If you do not have a car, it's a short walk to the Grandstand and then to the THV if you are near the walking path. Or you can take the internal bus. We did it multiple times a day to get the buses or to go swimming. Enjoy the treehouse. Our visit there was great!:)

After checking in they took us to our THV in a golf cart. Not sure if it's because we has 33 bags total including groceries or if thats standard procedure but it sure was nice.

Carriage House will offer to take you to your TreeHouse if it is ready, or you can hang out at the pool. We had our own transportation, so didn't need them to drive us over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter