Cheapest place to get 1 day tickets?

DisneyLvr55

<font color=darkorchid>The thing swooped down, hit
I've never purchased park tickets anywhere other than through Disney World. We are going down for a Taekwondo tournament, and I would really love to be able to go to one park for at least one day. Where is the cheapest place I can get one day tickets from?

I've never purchased park tickets anywhere other than through Disney World. We are going down for a Taekwondo tournament, and I would really love to be able to go to one park for at least one day. Where is the cheapest place I can get one day tickets from?
Direct from Disney. Disney typically does not discount 1 and 2 day MYW tickets.

Disney. I've yet to see a discounted 1-day ticket and vendors like Undercover Tourist actually charge more.

You could buy disney gift cards with your target Redcard and save 5%, then buy the tickets with your gift cards. That would save you some money.

I buy discounted gift cards from Sam's club and use that to buy tickets. It saves about 5%. If you do swagbucks or any other points programs you can cash out for walmart gift cards and use those to pay at Sam's.

The only other discount I know of are when you are a member of a convention.

Disney does not discount one or two day tickets, even to authorized resellers. This includes The Disney Store, AAA, and the military. Any reseller that carries one or two day tickets does it as a convenience for their customers, and usually will charge a premium above Gate Price for the service.

Disney does not discount one or two day tickets, even to authorized resellers. This includes The Disney Store, AAA, and the military. Any reseller that carries one or two day tickets does it as a convenience for their customers, and usually will charge a premium above Gate Price for the service.
I know that this is hijacking the thread, but I just want to let CF know how glad that I am to see that he is posting again. Hope that all is well with you, CF!

You might have an option to cash in reward points for a gift card or ticket on some cc cards, but maybe not a one day ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter