Cheapest on-airport car hire

Loftus

Don't vote...it only encourages them.
Any recommendations for the best deal in car hire from on-airport at MCO?

Ta

I'll rephrase this:D

Do any of the cheaper car hire companies over here use any of the on-airport suppliers? I'm thinking of Choiceair etc.

I would recommend using choice air.i have booked a pick up at sanford airport cheapest i found.When you ring them they are really helpful.Say you want an airport pick up it should not be a problem.Ive booked a ecomony car with hertz two weeks all inclusive for £264 with petrol and extra driver.:D

I've booked Dollar (collect/drop-off at MCO) through www.sunchase.co.uk. They were the cheapest I could find for Dollar. If you particularly want Dollar, you have to say so as otherwise they use Alamo (not onsite).

www.floridacarhire.com were also considerably less than booking online with Dollar, but not quite as cheap as Sunchase.

Wow Florida car hire are coming in a lot cheaper than what we've been quoted for car hire (a difference of nearly £100 over 2 weeks for an intermediate 4dr), I'm now looking at luxury or 4x4's for the same money!

Has anyone used this company before?

I noticed the free upgrade when i got my voucher on monday from choiceair.Did not know i was getting a upgrade so im well pleased.What a good company they are will use them again next year and will give them a go and see how cheap the flights are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter