Cheapest McDonalds on the area

stal

DIS Veteran
Hello!

Does anyone have the prices of the McDonalds by the All Stars?

And does anyone know where the cheapest McDonalds in the area is??

TIA!

I believe they are priced the same throughout the area. Maybe someone who lives in the area would know. I wouldn't call any McDonald's expensive though...

There are a few McD in the area. Look them up on a map and then go to their order online menu to compare prices. You'll find out that way if it worth you wasting the time to save money.

There is a MCD that is cheaper that is close. If you drive towards AKL there is a light right before the entrance make a left at that light follow that road maybe 2 miles or so there is one on the right hand side right. We were staying at AKL we like MCD coffee so either was the same distance for us so the one outside still had 1 coffee. It was a while ago. Now we buy the mugs and don’t have a car so that was that. If you are staying at AS I am not sure it is worth the drive as it is not a nice MCD the other is worth the few extra if you are eat there.

The McDonalds next to All Stars was almost double the price of our normal McDonalds at home! It cost us around $30 for a Big Mac Meal, 2 McDoubles, Large Fry, Drink, and 4 piece chicken nugget happy meal. But, convenience has its perks.

The McDonalds next to All Stars was almost double the price of our normal McDonalds at home! It cost us around $30 for a Big Mac Meal, 2 McDoubles, Large Fry, Drink, and 4 piece chicken nugget happy meal. But, convenience has its perks.
I will say that all the McDonalds close to Disney are higher priced than ours at home. Not as high as the one on property but folks need to know they might still get a bit of sticker shock if they travel off property looking for cheap. ** Assuming they are from an average and not not high priced market.

DD was in DCP and shortly after she arrived she went to the McD on Vineland (by DCP housing at time). She was tired and wanted a soda. She argued they were overcharging her - then they explained all prices are higher than normal around the Mouse. Her soda was almost double what we paid at home.

But like you say convenience, and likely cheaper than the food courts.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter