Cheap Tickets discount code, bait and switch?

SL6827

DIS Veteran
So Cheap Tickets has a discount code for 16% off that is VACAYFUND and it won't work with Disney resorts. I can't figure out why. Under the terms and conditions, Disney is not listed as a brand it won't work with, and it is good for one night, so I am wondering what gives here?

The lesser amount of 10% codes will work, so I wonder what the BS reason really is?

So Cheap Tickets has a discount code for 16% off that is VACAYFUND and it won't work with Disney resorts. I can't figure out why. Under the terms and conditions, Disney is not listed as a brand it won't work with, and it is good for one night, so I am wondering what gives here?

The lesser amount of 10% codes will work, so I wonder what the BS reason really is?
I noticed this too. It did work on deluxe resorts, but not the rest. I was able to use the orbitz 15% off app15. But it has to be the first time you have used it.

I noticed this too. It did work on deluxe resorts, but not the rest. I was able to use the orbitz 15% off app15. But it has to be the first time you have used it.
I got the app15 to work on Orbitz and I have used Orbitz app before. Crazy. I think something is odd here. But I still don't think I would pay $312 for one night at SSR. I might book it with Orbitz and then if the room opens up with points I will book that and then cancel the Orbitz booking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter