Cheap hotel for just one night?

ajollyholidaywithjo

Mouseketeer
I'm going to Disneyland just for one night in April, and all I really need is a clean hotel room with a bed. Doesn't need to be fancy, just clean! Anyone here have any recommendations?

Grand Legacy at the Park - get on their email list they frequently send out specials and it's across the street on Harbor.
The Alpine Inn - Walking distance motel. Very clean and simple! I would stay there again.

How close do you want to be though?
Kings Inn, Anaheim Desert Inn and Suites, Anaheim Islander Inn, Best Western Stovalls, Alamo Inn and Suites and Hotel Lulu are all varying degrees of cheap and closeness while been clean. Only 2 I’d avoid are The Clarion and The Riviera.

Another vote for Motel6 Maingate. I don't consider it 'walkable' (IIRC about 1.5 mi?) but in the 'Before Times' ART used to pick up right out front and r/t Uber was cheaper than DL parking.

We've always stayed there on our 'arrival night' and then moved to the Grand early next AM. We've always found M6Mg clean and pretty quiet at night. It's extremely 'no frills' though, no coffeemaker in rooms and a fridge &/or micro are extra.

I just stayed at Castle Inn and Suites, it was fine for 1 night. Less than 10 minute walk, and free parking.

Another vote for Motel6 Maingate. I don't consider it 'walkable' (IIRC about 1.5 mi?) but in the 'Before Times' ART used to pick up right out front and r/t Uber was cheaper than DL parking.

It's .8 miles to the center of the esplanade from M6 Maingate. Only about a 15 minute walk depending on walking speed and crosswalk lights.

For me it's walkable, but definitely not walkable for everyone.

The motels on Harbor right at the crosswalk are all very close and clean. Depending on when you are going and how far in advance you book, they can be quite reasonably priced. We've stayed at the Park Vue Inn, Desert Inn and Suites, Tropicana, the BWPPI and the Fairfield Inn. We've also stayed at the Anaheim Hotel. They're all totally fine--not a lot of frills, but easily walkable and clean.

There are definitely cheaper options out there, but I am willing to pay a bit more for location.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter