Cheap Cheap Cheap! Disney on a dime PTR *Concluded

We had an amazing day yesterday at DL! Got there at 8:15 for 9am rope drop, took an afternoon break then had dinner at cafe orleans and the kids managed to stay up for rantasmic. We went to Legoland today but got bored and drove back at 2:30. We went to Storytellers for an early dinner then went into DCA and rode soarin and GRR. Then I packed up so we can switch hotels tomorrow in time for EE.

I had heard that Lego Land can get a bit boring. I find that really sad because it is such a cute idea.

I had heard that Lego Land can get a bit boring. I find that really sad because it is such a cute idea.

I LOVED the Lego models, but the rest of the park wasn't laid out very well, the lines weren't managed well, and there was no shade. The kids enjoyed "The Big Shop" but they also enjoyed visiting the Lego Store in Guilford Mall in Surrey, BC about equally as much.

Hi Ruby Goose,

I just wanted to thank you for all your information. That info saved us $600. I'm on the Air Miles site often and didn't think you could still get Park Hopper passes. I always look under the Travel section and its not there. It's under the Parks & Attractions section.

I also liked the reminder about birthdays. We're going in November and its our DD birthday. I'm not sure what exactly to sign up for but I'm checking into it.

I didn't realize a PTR would be so helpful.

Thanks.

I'm so glad that I could help! That's exactly why I started this PTR, so that I could share budgeting ideas and help others save as I did. I really don't think that I paid full price for anything on this trip!

As for birthdays, be sure to sign up for a free sandwich from Earl of Sandwich and sign up with the Patima group of restaurants for a $30 off certificate that is good at Naples, Catal and Tortilla Joe's in DTD. Also, get her a birthday button and everyone with wish her a happy birthday and you may get a bit of Pixi dust thrown your way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter