Chased Out Of Best Buy

iluvdisney

DIS Veteran/DVC Member
Yes - this really did happen. The greeter guy (that's what I call him) chased me out the door with a line like - "so, you are crazy about Mickey Mouse?" At first I thought maybe someone I knew what putting me on but I did turn around, out of curiosity, and say "of course I do". Well, turned out I didn't know this guy but he noticed my MM jacket and purse and was pitching a sale to me on some of his items he was putting on ebay. He proceeded to tell me about a dining set that was etched with MM around the table (something I don't have and have never seen). Oh my mind was going "WOW, WOW, WOW" as he went on with his descriptions and then the price came out that he wanted. Well, I came back to my senses and told him that I could not afford it but thanks for the info. So, I'm checking ebay lately and I can't find any item like that. Now I'm wondering if I would recognize him again if I saw him at that store - will have to keep an eye out cuz he really does have my curiosity going!

hehehe :teeth:

....and you've been checking EBay lately and couldn't see anything like that?....... ;)

:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter