Chase Visa Meet & Greet

Oswald&Ortensia4Ever

Earning My Ears
I was curious if anyone here has done this? Is it at Stage 12 or Blue Sky Cellar? What characters do you get to meet? Do they tell you who will be there when for the day? Can you visit more than once? Any advice would be appreciated.

Can I add a question too? How do you find out about these special meet and greets? We just got the card in May, and I have not received anything about these events.

You can view the perks here - https://disneyrewards.com/vacation-perks/ and scroll down to Disneyland

This is the info on the meet and greet (there's a new Star Wars one starting something this fall!)
  • Character Meet 'N' Greet at our Private Cardmember Location11
    At the Disneyland® Resort, stop by our private location–reserved just for Cardmembers–to meet and pose with some of your favorite Disney Characters.

Just present your Disney Visa Card to enter this exclusive event, offered daily 10:30 AM to 1:30 PM at Hollywood Land at Disney California Adventure® Park (behind the "House of Ice" and next to Monsters, Inc. Mike & Sulley to the Rescue!)
  • Star Wars™ Imperial Meet ‘N’ Greet11
    Feel the power of the Force at the Star Wars™ Imperial Meet ‘N’ Greet at our private Cardmember location at the Disneyland® Park starting Fall 2015.

I was there in July and it was luck of the draw whether you would see Daisy, Stitch, or Minnie (though Minnie may have been there as a backup for Daisy that day, if I remember correctly). The sign doesn't say who it is, but you can ask the CM there. The CM also told us we could get back in line to see the other character since they were switching out right as we were leaving.

It used to be Chip and Dale (My favorites!) but when we went in January it was Minnie. I can't wait for the Star Wars meet and greet!

The Chase Visa M&G is behind the Mad T Party Drink Me Bar, on the right hand side of Monsters Inc. DisneyloverinWA is right, Chip & Dale as well as Pluto used to be there (C&D had special DCA costumes wearing fidoras, ties, and vests and they were great). They then switched to Minnie and Stitch (rotating) and now it's Daisy, Minnie and Stitch rotating. Each have 20 min sets and for the past couple of months Daisy starts, followed by Minnie, followed by Stitch. The M&G goes from 10:30 to 1:30. The character interaction is fantastic plus you get a free photo pass 5x7 picture that you can redeem at the DCA photo pass store.

I was there in June and Daisy was at the meet & greet. I was really surprised at how long the line is. A lot of people have Disney Visas.

They should put in more characters for these meet and greets. Characters you can't meet anywhere else in the park (like Stitch already is!)

Also the lines take a while, so you may think you are getting Minnie, but may end up with Daisy or vice versa. Also you must pick up your 5x7 that day and in DCA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter