Chase lounge at Food and Wine Festival?

jpm1st

Mouseketeer
Last year they had a Chase lounge in the old Wonders of Life building.
You could get free drinks there and arm bands to let you sit near the front of the concerts.
Does anyone know if this will be back this year and if it will have the same benefits.
Thanks
James

Happy99 said:
did you just have to show a work ID to get in?

It isn't for chase employees, well I suppose it could be, but it is for chase Disney card holders.
Didn't get a chance to check it out last year, might try this year.

Posted from Disboards.com App for Android

It isn't for chase employees, well I suppose it could be, but it is for chase Disney card holders.
Didn't get a chance to check it out last year, might try this year.

Posted from Disboards.com App for Android

not just chase disney card holders all chase card holders debit or credit.

Does anyone know if they will have the concert and Illuminations viewing areas as a perk.
Thanks

Is there a link or more info on this? Hours, days, etc.

We will be there during the F&W and has a well used Chase Visa card in my purse

Is there a link or more info on this? Hours, days, etc.

We will be there during the F&W and has a well used Chase Visa card in my purse
I would like to see a link too and I also have a well used Chase Visa! :) I would really like to know more about the armbands for the Eat to the Beat Concerts.

i know nothing about the armbands, i cant post a link since im at work but you just need to go to the food and wine page on the disney site thats where it talks about that kinda stuff... mentions nothing about armbands.

I would like to see a link too and I also have a well used Chase Visa! :) I would really like to know more about the armbands for the Eat to the Beat Concerts.

You have to show up when they open to grab armbands and each person has to be there in person to get one. That about all there is to know about the armbands. Show your card, use the lounge, get armbands early until they run out. There was also a special spot to watch illuminations which was perfect front center.

You have to show up when they open to grab armbands and each person has to be there in person to get one. That about all there is to know about the armbands. Show your card, use the lounge, get armbands early until they run out. There was also a special spot to watch illuminations which was perfect front center.

THANK YOU!! What time does the Chase Lounge open?

We were there on Friday, the 28th, last year at 10 AM. No armbands, no mention of armbands, and I didn't see anyone with them on either. If they were doing that, then I am a little upset because I would have LOOOOOOVED to be closer to the stage for Night Ranger.

Maybe this year for Air Supply. :thumbsup2

Does everyone have to have a Chase card? Or is one cardholder in your party sufficient to use the lounge? We'll be 3 and I'm the only one with a Chase card.

We liked the lounge last year, hubby rested while I shopped. However, I do wish they had the lounge halfway around the world showcase so you can rest in between doing booths. It's a long way to walk from France or Morocco back to the festival center.

The Chase seating at the concerts was not at the front.

In 2012 one Chase cardholder could bring in up to 10 guests. However, the lounge was not all that large. If there wasn't room for your party, the cast members would have you wait until enough folks left the lounge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter