• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Charmin 18 Mega Rolls for $.21 each

I can get it locally for that easily, cheaper with a sale/cupon combo.

You should stock up then. I checked the price at our Kroger mega Sale and it would have come to .25/roll if you bought 10 items and had a coupon, plus tax and gas to get back and forth from the store.

It's coming up over $30 and the subscribe and save ships it monthly.

It's coming up over $30 and the subscribe and save ships it monthly.

Subcribe n save knocks it down by 15% and the coupon takes another 25 cents off but that still doesn't bring it down to the price the op gave.

BTW, you can change the Subscribe n save to be longer between shipments by using the dropdown menu. After you're signed up you can postpone or even suspend shipments by going to "manage my subscriptions".

I would not be so quick to pooh-pooh this deal!:lmao:

Thanks OP!!! Tired of lugging all the TP from Costco and Sams. This works for me!!:goodvibes

Subcribe n save knocks it down by 15% and the coupon takes another 25 cents off but that still doesn't bring it down to the price the op gave.

It's gone up. I bought this same pack on 5/5 for $15.72 now it's over $30.

Shipping Details : (order will arrive in 1 shipment)
Order #:
Shipping Method: Standard Shipping
Shipping Preference: I want my items faster. Ship them as they become available.
Subtotal of Items: $18.49
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Promotion Applied: -$2.77
------
Total for this Order: $15.72

Delivery estimate: May 11, 2011 - May 13, 2011 1 "Charmin Ultra Strong, Mega Rolls, 6 Count Pack (Pack of 3) 18 Total Rolls [Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging]"
Health and Beauty; $18.49

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter