Charging to your room?

Will they deliver those items to your room so you don't have to carry them around with you as well?

No, but they deliver to the bell desk and you can pick up there. Let them know BEFORE they start ringing you up to save time.

Also, you can arrange who has charging privs to the room. You can get keys for the teens without their being able to charge to the room.

Yep we charged to the room all the time when we stayed at VGC last year.

Bear in mind that they will likely ask for your ID when you're charging, so don't forget to bring ID to the park. Also, some snack stands and shops (silhouette studio for one from memory) don't let you charge to the room

Does the DLH have a charging to room key privilege?
Yes, just make sure you have the right room key when you head to the parks! My husband & I arrived separately and I asked to only take my own key, as he would be arriving while I was in the park. Unfortunately, they gave me the key with his name on it, not mine, and as they had transferred all of my hard saved Disney gift card trip $ to the hotel account, my gift cards were empty AND I couldn't charge my (expensive) Blue Bayou splurge lunch to the room as I had expected!

Luckily, I happened to have a credit card on me (I usually travel light, i had left most of my purse stuff at the hotel--just brought my phone, room key, AP, ID, one credit card and a $10 bill for a snack at vendor carts), but that was definitely very frustrating and embarrassing (and could have been much worse if I'd had no alternate way to pay for my meal with me!). I imagine this is a really high possibility if you have a group of people, each with their own keys, staying together.

~Meg

To add to a poster above, you can only charge at Disney store. Silhouette stores, Crystal Arts, the perfume store and a couple others are leased stores, and cannot charge to your room.

To add to a poster above, you can only charge at Disney store. Silhouette stores, Crystal Arts, the perfume store and a couple others are leased stores, and cannot charge to your room.

I'm not sure what you mean by Silhouette stores? We have always liked the convenience at WDW of , in the past using our room key, which now is magic bands, to make all purchases in the parks, including snack carts, and having one bill. I know many things are different at DLR.

I'm not sure what you mean by Silhouette stores? We have always liked the convenience at WDW of , in the past using our room key, which now is magic bands, to make all purchases in the parks, including snack carts, and having one bill. I know many things are different at DLR.

The Silhouette Studio, where you can get your silhouette drawn. It is owned by a 3rd party, so you cannot charge to your room at that place or any other place/store/cart that is not Disney owned.

The Silhouette Studio, where you can get your silhouette drawn. It is owned by a 3rd party, so you cannot charge to your room at that place or any other place/store/cart that is not Disney owned.

Gotcha, thanks :)

I'm guessing this means most of the Downtown Disney stores are excluded as well?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter