Charging max, and DME luggage handling at the Fort

kstgelais4

DIS Veteran
Hello All! Our trip is fast approaching and I have a couple of different questions.

First, what is the max you can charge on your reservation before they charge the card attached? We usually bring gift cards to pay on the charges, and I just want to make sure we get down there before they charge the cards. I know that the value's are $1500, I just wasn't sure what FW was classified as.

Secondly, do they deliver your luggage to your site if you take the Magical Express? Or should we collect our luggage at the baggage carousel? Also, we are getting in at like 8 pm, would we get our bags in the morning if the deliver? Or that night?

Thanks!

Hello All! Our trip is fast approaching and I have a couple of different questions.

First, what is the max you can charge on your reservation before they charge the card attached? We usually bring gift cards to pay on the charges, and I just want to make sure we get down there before they charge the cards. I know that the value's are $1500, I just wasn't sure what FW was classified as.

Secondly, do they deliver your luggage to your site if you take the Magical Express? Or should we collect our luggage at the baggage carousel? Also, we are getting in at like 8 pm, would we get our bags in the morning if the deliver? Or that night?

Thanks!
You can use the luggage delivery if taking the magical express. If you're at a cabin, they will be brought to your cabin. A later arrival is sometimes a little tricky with the delivery time. It could be very late that the bags would be getting dropped off. We were told to put out the do not disturb sign if we wanted them to hold the bags until morning. We arrived at at the fort about 830 pm in november. We wanted to go to bed around 11 but couldn't find a do not disturb sign. Then the bags showed up right when we were deciding who to call or to go to the front desk to ask them to hold the bags.
You can use the luggage delivery if staying in a rented rv too but I would think that you have to be there to receive the bags as disney wouldn't have a way to get into the rv.

I don't know about charging but the fort cabins are considered moderates.

You can use the luggage delivery if taking the magical express. If you're at a cabin, they will be brought to your cabin. A later arrival is sometimes a little tricky with the delivery time. It could be very late that the bags would be getting dropped off. We were told to put out the do not disturb sign if we wanted them to hold the bags until morning. We arrived at at the fort about 830 pm in november. We wanted to go to bed around 11 but couldn't find a do not disturb sign. Then the bags showed up right when we were deciding who to call or to go to the front desk to ask them to hold the bags.
You can use the luggage delivery if staying in a rented rv too but I would think that you have to be there to receive the bags as disney wouldn't have a way to get into the rv.

I don't know about charging but the fort cabins are considered moderates.

We rented an RV, so I knew it was more tricky than the cabins. I also knew the cabins were moderate, but didn't know what the sites were classified as.

If I had to do it again I would take our bags on the bus. Our last trip we caught the ME bus from MCO at 11am but our bags didn't arrive at the fort until the next morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter