Charging at Shula's

I don't know but I'll say "no." If I'm wrong someone will jump right in to correct my mistake.;) Good choice for dinner though!:)

My understanding is that you cannot use the Dining Plans or charge to your Disney resort room at any of the restaurants at the Swan / Dolphin.

And I know they don't take a Disney GC either. Hmmm. We leave a week from today, and my DH just mentioned that he would like to eat there since he will have his birthday coupon.

BTW, we LOVE Shulas', so I'm not complaining. But I've already bought our Disney GCs for our meals.

And I know they don't take a Disney GC either. Hmmm. We leave a week from today, and my DH just mentioned that he would like to eat there since he will have his birthday coupon.

BTW, we LOVE Shulas', so I'm not complaining. But I've already bought our Disney GCs for our meals.
Thanks for the head's up on the gift cards as I didn't know that; guess I'll use a different kind of plastic.
I promised the man we could eat in the lounge (first come, first served) this trip so he can watch some ball game. Already downloaded a book on my device so I can drown the "background noise" out. Err as you can tell I don't like sport themed eateries so this will be a true act of love;).

Thanks for the head's up on the gift cards as I didn't know that; guess I'll use a different kind of plastic.
I promised the man we could eat in the lounge (first come, first served) this trip so he can watch some ball game. Already downloaded a book on my device so I can drown the "background noise" out. Err as you can tell I don't like sport themed eateries so this will be a true act of love;).
You will love the food though!

I guess I could always save the GC balance that I'll end up having. I can use it when we go for Thanksgiving next year, or I can use it to pay my DVC dues.

I guess I could always save the GC balance that I'll end up having. I can use it when we go for Thanksgiving next year, or I can use it to pay my DVC dues.
Well there's certainly no shortage of ways to spend money at WDW;)

Can you charge your meal at Shula's to your Disney resort?
Unless that resort is the Swan or Dolphin, No.

But as mentioned, they accept Table in Wonderland (TiW) at Swolphin Signatures.

Also, if paying with Starwood American Express card, you get bonus points for those hotel programs (maybe Mariott Amex too, now that these hotel chains have merged).

And if you go to Swan/Dolphin Signature somewhat frequently (once a year or more), sign-up for their Dining Passport affinity program for additional point accumulation.
https://www.swandolphinrestaurants.com/loyalty/index.html

When were you planning on dining at Shulas? Right now they have a holiday special through their website for even $50 in gift cards you get $10 in free only catch is you can only use the free vouchers between 01/02/19 - 03/31/19 and cannot use them from 02/13 - 02/16.

https://store.donshula.com/product/holiday-gift-card-loyalty-campaign-buy-50-get-10/

When were you planning on dining at Shulas? Right now they have a holiday special through their website for even $50 in gift cards you get $10 in free only catch is you can only use the free vouchers between 01/02/19 - 03/31/19 and cannot use them from 02/13 - 02/16.

https://store.donshula.com/product/holiday-gift-card-loyalty-campaign-buy-50-get-10/
We are going December 15-19. The birthday coupon is a much better deal anyway--a free entree with a purchase of an entree. That's an over $50 value. We are rarely near a Shula's around our birthdays, so that's what made him think of it.

I personally think Shula's is the best steakhouse in Disney. I am trying Le Cellier next trip for 1st time. Yachtsman is good too but I don't think as good as Shula's.

I personally think Shula's is the best steakhouse in Disney. I am trying Le Cellier next trip for 1st time. Yachtsman is good too but I don't think as good as Shula's.
Of the three LC is def #3. That's not to say you won't enjoy it, but I'd return to Shula's or YS 100 times before I'd go to LC again.

Of the three LC is def #3. That's not to say you won't enjoy it, but I'd return to Shula's or YS 100 times before I'd go to LC again.
In all my trips to Disney I have never eaten there. So I am taking this opportunity to do it. I'm looking forward to it. I know I have heard a lot of negative reviews but that happens everywhere. I hope it turns out well. Fingers crossed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter