Characters on Castaway- walk or tram?

justme0729

DIS Veteran
Where are the characters located at Castaway Cay? Would we miss some of them by taking the tram vs walking?

Yes, you may miss them if you walk. However, they’re not always there first thing in the morning. Check your navigator app.

If you take the tram you may miss some characters. Most stand at certain photo spots and the tram doesn't always stop at those spots. But you can always get off and walk back to the character you want. In my opinion that's easier than walking the whole way.

I want to say 10 mins?

There is a walk to the tram too which has a few photo stops too. One is with the ship in the background.

It is an easy walk but I think the character photos are after the Tram stop to the first stop at the family beach. None if your going to the adult beach. You also would miss the first little shop if you continued to the adult beach , it does stop at a small shop that the other end too . Just different stuff.

You'll miss a few characters if you take the tram. Also if you're going super early the characters may not be out yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter