• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Characters at Bon Voyage Breakfast?

jsmla

DIS Veteran
Am I correct in assuming that Ariel, Eric, Rapunzel and Flynn are the only characters appearing? I’m looking for a non-park character breakfast that only has face characters. Food isn’t as important as the character situation.

Thanks!

Am I correct in assuming that Ariel, Eric, Rapunzel and Flynn are the only characters appearing? I’m looking for a non-park character breakfast that only has face characters. Food isn’t as important as the character situation.

Thanks!

That is correct and the food is good, too. :)

Thanks!

Those are the four that are supposed to be there. When we went last year, Eric was not there. Ariel said he had gone out on a sea trip and hadn’t gotten back in time. Merida was there instead.

Thanks so much!

Merida would be fine, just no Mickey or Dwarves or anyone like that. This will be our first grandchild’s first ever character interaction so I thought we’d start with princesses. DS and DDIL are going to HHN at Universal and won’t have park tickets so we’ll need a resort breakfast that day.

It’s so exciting to start out our third generation of Disney lovers!

We went in March and loved it. Flynn was awesome. Tell your grandchild to ask to see the crown Flynn stole..he had it in his satchel when we were there and showed it to our daughter...she thought that was so great, like they were sharing a secret or something :)

We went in Feb and it was our favorite breakfast of the trip. The food was delicious and the characters were great. We are booking again for October.

This is one of our favorite character meals. The theming and food is actually really great! We always enjoy Flynn the best. He has a great smolder. :) Perfect option for a non-park character breakfast that even the adults will enjoy. Have fun!!

We have reservations for June and thought there was still an option to dine outdoors for breakfast and not have the character meal but order ala cart. Hope that is still correct. Anyone know for sure?

We have reservations for June and thought there was still an option to dine outdoors for breakfast and not have the character meal but order ala cart. Hope that is still correct. Anyone know for sure?
That was true when we were there in late February. Seating was walk-up only for this, no ADRs (and not crowded, so not really needed at that time). I’m not certain how they would handle a switch to the al a carte breakfast, since it could be treated as a cancellation of an ADR after the no-fee deadline. We stay at BWV, so just walk-up when if we want to do the breakfast without the characters.

We also had a wonderful time at this meal. One of the best character interactions, they were wonderful. Rapunzel carried on a long conversation with my 13 year old grandson and my granddaughter smoldered with Flynn. The food was very good too.

Thanks, everyone! I booked it, so excited for grandbaby’s first Disney trip!

party:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter