Character warehouse

Torontogal

Mouseketeer & Disney Vacation Club Member
Just arrived at WDW. How bad is the parking and line for character warehouse now? I would love to go but not sure if I can get there before opening time….

I was there on 12/17, they didn't have a VQ then. We ubered and got there at 9:45am. The parking lot still had plenty of spots at that time. When I got in line it wrapped around near the entrance and down the front of the store. They let a lot of the line in at 10am. We stayed at the outlets until around 11am, by that time the parking lot looked full. If you look on Youtube you can watch videos to see what they might have in the store. I really didn't buy much.

We were there a couple of months ago, got in line and didn't wait too long--maybe 20 minutes? Even though they limit the number of people in the store, it still gets pretty busy. Selection varies, it was pretty dismal last time.

Last time I was there was early October no VQ less than 10 mins to get in…

Most clothing items were in XS & S maybe a few M & 3X peppered in was on the fence about a few loungefly or Dooney items but the line was 30+ to check out

I guess it’s serious business first thing in the morning, with people buying things to resell, but on my November trip I stopped by twice after Discovery Cove & SeaWorld, early evening, and lines weren’t really a thing. Parking is scarce but I found basically the same spot both times on the east side near the valet lot.

Visited the other Character Warehouse too (International) and while their selection is smaller I still found some neat gifts. Comparatively dead and lots of parking, but I think that was a Monday night.

We were going to stop there today (12/29) right about noon. The parking lot was totally full with cars everywhere stalking for parking spots. It took what seemed like forever just to get back around to exit (maybe 10-15min). We did not stop to check if there was a virtual que to enter the store, but it would not have surprised me. Cars were backed up on the street trying to enter the mall parking lot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter