Character signatures / autographs

Disney Forever

Disney Fanatic
Hi all,

Going February 26 for 3 nights and trying to get some ideas for character signatures/autographs, where we can have them sign. A few years ago we did a drawstring canvas bag, and last time I went when they were still doing character meet and greets, in 2018 we did a canvas cloth and made a space for a photo in the middle, looked cool after we had it framed (see below).

Please help with your ideas.

TIA

Nathan

Attachments

• 165B30E4-B167-42A0-A2C2-EAA4F23A5E10.jpeg
    165B30E4-B167-42A0-A2C2-EAA4F23A5E10.jpeg
    64.2 KB · Views: 26
Sorry can't help we used an autograph book. I don't know but from what I've seen here you pretty much hit out of the park. That is awesome. If my family was twenty years younger I would steal your idea. :smooth:

We have done a pillow case, had a Walt saying appliquéd on the hem (....it all started with a mouse)
We did a photo mat but ours was a traditional mat vs a fabric one. I found I liked that a little more than keeping the cloth wrapped on something hard so it could be signed. I used a tiny clip board and binder clips but it was just a bit of a pain.
I saw someone do a pair of plain white canvas sneakers and thought that was a good idea but never got around to trying it

For cloth items to autograph (pillowcases, drawstring bags, etc) we have taken a cross stitch hoop to hold the fabric tight and give the character something to hold onto

Anytime we’ve done a cloth item, we would carry around a small clipboard with us, it was very easy. While we were waiting online we would put the cloth on the clipboard and make it tight. It was ready when we got up to the character

I tried both the hoop and the clip board and it ended up being quicker for me to reposition the fabric on the clip board than in the hoop. But both do work, depending on which method you can operate better. Some of the characters come up so quick you need one that you can ready pretty fast so prepare at home whichever way you go with.

I bought a book that has pictures of the characters sorted by movies in a - z order and have been having them sign that. Its fun to try and hunt for the rarer characters to see if I can fill the book!

I bought a book that has pictures of the characters sorted by movies in a - z order and have been having them sign that. Its fun to try and hunt for the rarer characters to see if I can fill the book!
Forgot all about that one! I did that book one trip too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter