• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Character meet and greet

monana

when you wish upon a star..
I was wondering i any has or know where I can find times an locations of all the character meet and greets at both DL and DCA?

We plan on being there the second week of September. Any help is much appreciated.

City hall will have all the information when you get there so you can plan out your day. There's also a few apps that will also show you when the meet and greets are. Most of them are during the morning and early afternoon.

City hall will have all the information when you get there so you can plan out your day. There's also a few apps that will also show you when the meet and greets are. Most of them are during the morning and early afternoon.

Can you suggest a few apps please?

First ever Disney trip Sept 19-28 2013 <3

Is there anyway to see a schedule online?
They vary and are most likely subject to change. The information booth with the ride wait times can also tell you.

Typically you can meet Mickey and friends throughout the day near Mr. Lincoln and City Hall. Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Pluto, Goofy... I've also seen Cinderella and Rafiki out there.

Princesses can be found in the new princess faire area, but also check on the walkway to Snow White's well next to the castle - I've seen Belle, Snow White, Aurora, the Fairy Godmother, and the Evil Queen in that area.

Various characters also meet people right inside the gate or in the tunnels under the railroad tracks. Aurora seems to be there every time I go.

Hope that helps.

Disney Parks Mobile Magic helped us find characters today, but it wasn't 100% accurate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter