Character meals?

Disneyforus

Lover of all things Disney
I tried searching and got some conflicting info. Is Garden Grill still having characters? Anyplace else?

Garden grill is seating people on the lower level, and the characters come by in pairs on the upper level behind you so you can get a pic with them above you.

Toppolinos is supposed to have a modified character breakfast.

Be our guest, fixed price meal, has the beast walking through and waving/bowing at people, but not stopping at tables. We were right by an aisle, so I got a pic of him behind DD20.

I think there is another off property, I'm sure it's also modified.

I watched videos on youtube of Topolino's character dining... talk about depressing. Empty restaurant. characters performing for a couple of families, kids stuck in their chairs can't get up for hugs, etc... freakin weird stuff.

My understanding is that topolino's terrace has characters that walk around the restaurants but they don't come up to your table.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter