• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Character Meals

bwlmom

Earning My Ears
Any advice on the best character meal? We want to catch Mickey and the gang.TIA Stacy

there are tons of threads about this over on the restaurants board. if you want to see mickey they will probably suggest Chef Mickeys.

have a great trip!!

Mickeys backyard b-que is great. Also thumbs up for Chef Mickey too.:jester:

How old are your kids?

We like the Poly with little ones because its served family style. My kids were 2 and 3 for our last trip, and family style means mom and dad spend less time getting plates for everyone and more time eating and enjoying ourselves. Its Mickey, Goofy, Pluto and Chip and Dale.

Garden Grill at Epcot is also served family style and serves lunch and dinner (with Mickey and crew).

If your kids are big enough to get their own plates (or if you don't mind shlepping plates back and forth), there are plenty of other options. I've never been to a bad one.

To see Mickey, I would second the Chef Mickey's suggestion.

For the Princesses (forgive the heresy), I would suggest Princess Breakfast in Norway over CRT...My DD just had more fun at the Norway breakfast and CRT was more rushed this year than in years past.

My favorite Character Breakfast is the Crystal Palace...I love the gang from the 100 acre wood!:p

Chef Mickeys is our favorite, but a little harder to get rezzies. We love The Crystal Palace and usually get in without a lot of hassle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter