Character Meals????

The character breakfast at Ohana in the Poly is good. We have been to that one many times over the years and never had a bad meal or felt rushed with the characters. CP is nice but it is crowded. LTT in MK has always been a favorite great character interaction. Goofy stoll DS hat one time ( it was a goofy hat) and played toss with chip and dale. It was a riot watching DS trying to get it back from them until Minnie saw what was happening and scolded them. One of our favorites is 1900 park fare for dinner. You have got to try the strawberry soup. DD12 was adamant we go there. Both DS's are older teens now 17 and 19 at the time. So they went reluctantly. Lady tremaine and the stepsisters are ALWAYS in character. We laughed so hard we cried. It was just to funny watching them fight over my guys. They put on a great show. Yelling at each other accross the room and everything. DD loved it for Cinderella and the prince. But the entertainment value from the others is what puts it over the top. Make ADR and even then the line can be long but it is worth it. Don't wear jeans though there is somewhat of a dress code here though. The one we have not tried yet but heard good things is cape may at the y&bc. Been to others and they were good but these are the ones that stand out to us. Didn't like Chef Mickey's.

We just got back on Tuesday from a week at Disney!! It was worth every penny. I must say I was overwhelmed but my son was thrilled every minute. We ate with Pooh and friends, Chef Mickey, Tusker House, Epcot with Chip and Dale and the one on Vine with Playhouse Disney and JoJo. Joey had a blast hugging and getting autographs and I told each one a little quick story about Joey and at Playhouse, JoJo kept coming back and getting Joey to dance with since they weren't busy. Joey had plenty of time with everyone and we didn't feel rushed but then again, I didn't care because it was all about him!! Make reservations as soon as you can, you can always cancel them. My sister-in-law did ours for us. It was awesome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter