Character Meals with Minnie

lovethesun12

DIS Veteran
Hello all,

It's probably hard to believe that I am actually unable to find this with google, but here we are :duck:

I have found a few places but nothing comprehensive. Can anyone think of the restaurants you can see Minnie off the top of your head?

TIA!

Chef Mickey's, Cape May Cafe, and Hollywood & Vine. I think that's it, but I may be missing something.

Breakfast at H&V is Disney Jr - incase you we’re thinking breakfast just FYI, but Minnie is there for lunch and dinner!

As others have said chef Mickey and cape May cafe :)

@DISNEY1975 actually Minnie is not usually at Tusker House at all. There's been occasional reports of her there as a fill-in but she's not a regular. Also, at Cape May, she and the other characters are only at breakfast- dinner has no characters. And she's at both lunch and dinner at Hollywood and Vine, not just dinner. Not sure where you're getting your info from...

@DISNEY1975 actually Minnie is not usually at Tusker House at all. There's been occasional reports of her there as a fill-in but she's not a regular. Also, at Cape May, she and the other characters are only at breakfast- dinner has no characters. And she's at both lunch and dinner at Hollywood and Vine, not just dinner. Not sure where you're getting your info from...

Youre right about Tusker House, it Daisy there, not Minnie, but in 2015 and 2017 the characters were at Cape May for Dinner. Havent been since 2017. Same with H&V, dinner only in 2017. I booked it.

upload_2019-3-16_20-50-50.png

upload_2019-3-16_20-52-14.png

upload_2019-3-16_20-54-4.png

upload_2019-3-16_20-54-47.png

Minnie is indeed at Hollywood and Vine at both lunch and dinner. Both meals are known as Minnie's Seasonal Dine at Hollywood and Vine:

Minnie’s Seasonal Dining
Mingle with Minnie and her friends at delightful dining parties throughout the year.

You’re invited! Meet Minnie and some of her famous pals for lunch and dinner celebrations serving up seasonal deliciousness. Guests can pose for pics with popular Disney Characters, say “hi” to those stopping by and engage in table activities geared to the theme. Plus, the party gifts make great souvenirs!

Minnie’s Seasonal Dining events cost $52 per adult and $31 per child, plus tax and gratuity. Some dining plans accepted.

Don't miss your chance to attend the following events:

Silver Screen Dine
January 7, 2019 – March 10, 2019
Join Minnie Mouse for a fabulous dinner party celebrating the glitz and glamour of Hollywood!

Springtime Dine
March 11, 2019 – June 2, 2019
Shake off the chill of winter with a party to welcome the beautiful wonders of spring!

Summertime Dine
June 3, 2019 – August 25, 2019
Head to Hollywood & Vine where Minnie Mouse and pals are hosting a beach-inspired party!

Halloween Dine
August 26, 2019 – November 3, 2019
Visit Minnie’s favorite happy haunt for a spooktacular Halloween feast that’s frightfully delightful.

Holiday Dine
November 4, 2019 – January 5, 2020
Deck the halls at a dazzling dinner party filled with holiday cheer and the joy of the season!

Reservations at Hollywood & Vine are highly recommended and can be made up to 180 days prior to your visit. Please note: All Character appearances are subject to change.

(copied from WDW's website)

Hollywood & Vine at Hollywood studios. We went there last summer and enjoyed it.

This was our favorite "Minnie Meet" meal. The characters are adorable.

Chef Mickey is also fun, but not many people love it there. We do, but we are in the minority.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter