Character Meal Reservation question?

MrVargas

Earning My Ears
I plan to do quite a few character meals on my next trip (Tusker House, Garden Grill, Hollywood & Vine, CRT). My ADR day is coming up next week. Do I just make a reservation at the correct restaurant or do you need to do something special in order to get the character experience. Also as far as the characters go what hours are they usually available during breakfast, lunch and dinner. Thanks.

All of them will have the characters circulating. H&V the characters at breakfast will be different than those at lunch and dinner. Breakfast is Disney Jr and lunch and dinner are the Fab Five I believe.

If you are booking a place that has characters for that particular meal (ie, breakfast, lunch or dinner - as some places have characters for only breakfast or breakfast and lunch), you don't need to be aware of what times they will appear. They will be there for the whole time frame of the meal. If you book a breakfast at Tusker House, for example, you will see the characters no matter what time your reservation is for. You don't have to special book to see them, they are there for everyone at those meals at those places. Have fun planning! :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter