Character Locator for DL?

Acedink

Mouseketeer
Is there a Kenny the Pirate equivalent for DL? at least for the characters not listed on the schedule?

Not sure what Kenny the Pirate is. However DL has an app that shows character locations and times. I have heard that sometimes there are characters not on the app, like Moana, but in most cases it will tell you who, when, and where.

No there isn't.

Love Kenny the Pirate and wish DL had an equivalent.

The difference is that DL and WDW character experiences can be very different. For instance, characters do not wander around the Magic Kingdom, but they are regularly encountered in various areas of DL. I know Kenny has some insiders who give him information, but random wandering characters aren't really something that can be addressed the way Kenny does for WDW.

I've found that the cast members working in the Fantasy Faire area can give you a pretty accurate idea of which characters might be roaming and when if you ask nicely.

Otherwise, they're on the app.

I want my brother to see Mary and Bert when we go in June! Ok, he's 32 but still, he watched Mary Poppins over and over as a kid! He hasn't been to DL since he was 5!

Midnightred

In case you're interested, there's a pirate band that roams around Adventureland and New Orleans Square during the day on week days. They're called the Bootstrappers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter