Character breakfast

Pinkstarblm

Think of the happiest things. It's the same as hav
Going to be staying at the tropicana and i want to a character breakfast... am i going to be able to make it through security in the morning before the park opens to get to the resort hotel side of the park???

Going to be staying at the tropicana and i want to a character breakfast... am i going to be able to make it through security in the morning before the park opens to get to the resort hotel side of the park???
My experience is that security isn't too bad in the mornings, things tend to move nicely.

Since you'll be right across the street, as long as you don't start out, say, just 5-10 minutes before your PS time, you should be fine. I've never waited in a security line for more than 5 minutes. If you start walking from the Tropicana 25-30 minutes before your PS time, barring any freak circumstances, you'll be able to get there on time & at a leisurely pace.

Do you have to go through security in the morning to get across the Esplande to go to DLH??

We are going to be booking an early breakfast there during our trip and I thought we would just be able to walk right through.....

well the park opens at 10 when we are there so i was thinking of like an 8:30 9 reservation sooo i just want to make sure someone will be there to let me through security to get to the other side

I am sure you won't have a problem. The segway tour at DCA meets at 7:15 and they had security there when we did that. We had to tell them why we were there that early, but they let us in. :goodvibes

You will have to get thru security but it won't be a big deal at all, it will be really fast. Also consider doing the Minnie & Friends bfast, it's at the Plaza Inn inside DL and it's fun and good. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter