Character breakfast with a 6 y/o

Yujailec

Mouseketeer
Hello, DISers!

We are celebrating my little girl’s 6th birthday and want to take her to a character breakfast after her BBB makeover (DS).

Which one is your favorite? What character breakfast would you suggest for this age group?

If it helps at all, we did Cape May for breakfast and Akershus for lunch last year.

Last edited:
We are Crystal Palace breakfast faithful in our family. We've gone every single trip since our boys were 3 and 1. They are now almost 14 and 12 and still request it every time. Such a great way to start the day!! Bright and cheerful, always good food, good service, great characters.

We really like Tusker House breakfast too, but only if we get our favorite server. The food is good, with some African-inspired dishes thrown in, and the juice is to die for. We have had hit-or-miss service beyond our favorite guy, and the darker decor isn't very cheerful in the morning! It's still really good though, and definitely our #2 breakfast option.

We really like 1900 Park Fare at the GF. The food is very good and the character interaction is always stellar, IMHO. The Mad Hatter is hysterical. Perhaps consider Bon Voyage on the Boardwalk as well.

I would go to the Bon Voyage Breakfast at the Boardwalk after a BBB appointment (keeping with the Princess theme).

Crystal palace... Pooh and friends and Everyone gets time with Every character there great interaction and yummy food to boot. Get your camera ready for awesome memory making!!

I also vote Bon Voyage since she will be all dressed up. The food was excellent and it was great to see Prince Eric and Flynn Rider too.

We are biased but Ohana is the best in my opinion. Such a beautiful atmosphere you really feel like you are in Hawaii with Stitch and the music can’t be beat. I did Crystal Palace last time and it was nice but thought Ohana’s was a lot better and it’s the place we always go back to.

Bon Voyage! Great food and it is fun to meet Flynn Ryder as well as princesses. We did it in spring and are going back in fall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter