Character breakfast sold out

OURHOUSE610

Earning My Ears
Sailing on the Wonder and the character breakfasts are "sold out". Do they release any additional space the closer to your sail date? If so how close to departure date. Or is there a location to go once on ship to see if you can get a ticket?
TIA

Sailing on the Wonder and the character breakfasts are "sold out". Do they release any additional space the closer to your sail date? If so how close to departure date. Or is there a location to go once on ship to see if you can get a ticket?
TIA

Keep checking. Some people have posted that times for the Princess Gathering and Frozen Meet and Greet have opened up closer to their sail date. It may be the same for the character breakfast. If you still aren't successful in booking the breakfast, the Navigator on embarkation day will list a place to go to try to get tickets once you are onboard.

definitely keep checking…we wanted dinner at 1900 park fare our last trip, and it was "sold out" and i checked every day and FINALLY, two days before out trip, a time slot popped up and we snagged it! it took a while for our breakfast with Chef Mickey to open up too…but we got it. it gives me a heart attack hahaha but so far, we've gotten everything we wanted by checking ALL the time! good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter