Character Breakfast on MGM Day?

Cailin'sMom

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have a good suggestion for a Character Breakfast on an MGM day?

Of course if I do not get my day of choice for Cindy's then we will try to get it for that day. However, I know that there are not any CB's in MGM, but was wondering about possibly a resort breakfast...(we will be staying at POP)

:earseek:

Cape May Cafe has a good character breakfast. That's at the BC, you can take a boat to MGM from there and vice versa.

If you park at MGM or catch a bus from POP to there you can hop on the Friendship Launch to the EPCOT resorts (to the right of the MGM's main gates) and get off at YC/BC. I believe the boats start running around 8:30ish or so when the park opens at 9 (might even be earlier).

I agree with Cape May - that's the first place I thought of when I read the title of this thread. I've read lots of great reviews of Cape May, and it will be the easiest character breakfast to get to MGM from. ::yes::

Great way to start the day and is the closest CB to MGM. The characters came by often - Goofy was alot of fun!! Also the food was great, especially the Mickey waffles!!

I drove over to the BC, but MGM was only a couple of minutes away!!! :teeth:

I agree. Cape May. Not just because of location but also for great food and interactions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter