Character Breakfast Now Available to Book

vacay77

DIS Veteran
For those interested, the character breakfast is now available to book. I was told that I could start calling 12:01 am, Hawaii Time so I set my alarm so I could wake up early (I'm MST). After calling about 4 times (phone just kept ringing and ringing, then hanging up on me), I was finally able to talk to someone - and book the character breakfast. Good luck to those of you who are trying or who are going to try.

Last edited:
Can you remind me how far in advance you can book? I’m needing early June.

It looks like you can book it 30 days in advance. Some guests have been able to make their reservations online so it might be worth a try. At the bottom of the Aulani website, it has the option to make Dining Reservations. I found that out after I called them, lol.

It looks like you can book it 30 days in advance. Some guests have been able to make their reservations online so it might be worth a try. At the bottom of the Aulani website, it has the option to make Dining Reservations. I found that out after I called them, lol.
It is true, you can now book reservations through the website! I just reserved breakfasts for two of our mornings in a few weeks!!

I have no idea why I find the ability to make dining reservations online so exciting, but I do. :-)

Last edited:
Hi,

I booked online, but didn't receive a confirmation email - am I the only one? I tried calling, but I think they are swamped with calls!

Hi,

I booked online, but didn't receive a confirmation email - am I the only one? I tried calling, but I think they are swamped with calls!

It doesn’t sound like they’ve sent confirmation emails. I haven’t received one yet.

For those interested, the character breakfast is now available to book. I was told that I could start calling 12:01 am, Hawaii Time so I set my alarm so I could wake up early (I'm MST). After calling about 4 times (phone just kept ringing and ringing, then hanging up on me), I was finally able to talk to someone - and book the character breakfast. Good luck to those of you who are trying or who are going to try.
Nice! I assume you are already within 30 days ... does that mean I can start booking at 12:01 Hawaii time as soon as I hit 30 days out?

Unfortunately, my dates were all booked, I’m so bummed #momfail wasn’t aware phone lines opened at 12am :oops:

I too booked online, and got a confirmation number right away. The confirmation says you’re supposed to get an emai, but I never did. I did, however, take a screenshot of that number just to be safe. I called Aulani directly today, and they were able to pull up my dining reservation using the confirmation number. Plus they made sure it was linked to my room reservation.

Nice! I assume you are already within 30 days ... does that mean I can start booking at 12:01 Hawaii time as soon as I hit 30 days out?

if you book online, you can book before 12:01am. I was able to get a reservation online at about 10:30pm HST the night before reservations were available. I think the Aulani system might be on PST and not HST.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter