Character Breakfast Hours

G&J's Mom

DIS Veteran
Hi,

What are the hours of operation for Goofy's Kitchen and the Lilo and Stitch Breakfast?

Thanks!!

Denise

It may be seasonal, but for our 12/13-16 trip, nothing had seating before 7:00 am. Since I was only looking for EARLY times, I don't have any idea how late breakfast runs.

We were on Central Time with an early-rising kid. What I would have given for a 6:30 am seating!! LOL!

For what it's worth, we had a 7:00 am seating at Storytellers on a Wed when the park had no EE and opened at 9:00. There were maybe 5 families at the 7:00 seating and we had fabulous interaction with Dale, Meeko, Terk, Koda and Kenai in the 40 minutes we were there for breakfast. We never felt rushed and the characters were terrific. We aren't Princess people, so if the forest characters are your thing, Storytellers is a great option. We'll definitely return! (Did I mention our son's name is Dale?? That matters!) Oh, and I was impressed with the food on the buffet. Maybe I'm easily impressed or maybe I was just hungry. :teeth: But the fruit was fresh, and the early seating ensured fresh and hot food across the board.

My two cents. . .

Considering it's early morning. Is it ok just to go in the restaurant without priorly reserving?

ron808 said:
Considering it's early morning. Is it ok just to go in the restaurant without priorly reserving?

You could try, but I wouldn't recommend it. Even if you don't know till the night before that you're going on a certain morning, I'd call and try to get a PS as soon as you do know. You just never know what's gonna happen - you could decide to go on a morning that everyone else just happened to pick and if you have a PS and they don't, you're getting in. :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter