Chapman Photography Intimate Package

imwonderboy

Earning My Ears
We are in the beginning stages of planning an intimate wedding for November 2004 and received some information from Chapman Photography. They quote us $575 for a 2 1/2 hour session and we were wondering if anyone has done this and how many pictures you can expect to get for that price. Any insight is appreciated. Jason and Tracy

We just got married on 2/6 and just got our pictures back last week. What you get is an album complete with all of your proofs (I think around 70 or so, haven't counted yet). These are regular, square prints, not like the proof books I've seen where it's just bunches of tiny prints on one page. Along with the proof book is a list of Randy's prices for the reprints. You don't need to go this route if you want reprints however, you also get your negatives. We haven't gotten ours yet; he doesn't send both proofs and negatives at once in case they get lost. Also, be aware that unless Randy gets your proofs to you in FL, you'll be charged for shipping ($30 for us). This isn't in the contract, and apparently I completely missed this on his website (it is there). Good luck!

Hi! We got 120 something color photos with the intimate package from Randy. We also added on black and white coverage, for $150 extra, and got about 75 of those photos. He shoots a TON of photos!
If you want to see some of ours, our website is http://www.geocities.com/hpandaw and you can click on the Photos link.
Cheers!
Heather W

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter