Changing resorts

stormer

DIS Veteran
I currently have a reservation for B Resort near Disney Springs for our November trip. Every day I check for a room on property. Twice I have found an available room and am able to put it in my cart, but when I try to checkout it keeps bringing me back to the same checkout screen. There is no error message. Is it possible it won’t let me book the room because I already have a room booked for those dates? Or is someone else just checking out with the same room before me? I really don’t want to cancel the room I have until I am sure I have a new one.

The website would not block you from booking the room based on your current B Resort reservation. Try changing browsers (I have more luck with Google in Incognito mode) or call WDW directly to make the reservation. It sounds like an IT glitch to me. I recently could not make a payment on a package online and had to call it in. The WDW website is chronically riddled with issues.

The website would not block you from booking the room based on your current B Resort reservation. Try changing browsers (I have more luck with Google in Incognito mode) or call WDW directly to make the reservation. It sounds like an IT glitch to me. I recently could not make a payment on a package online and had to call it in. The WDW website is chronically riddled with issues.
Thank you. I’ll give that a try.

I noticed while modifying a room to a different category that I can only see available from time to time this happen. When I checked availability it was gone. So I think I just wasn’t quick enough from viewing the availability to getting to my plans to modify and therefore it can’t go through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter