Changing Park Reservations

Kimi313

DIS Veteran
So we are a family of four adults and we have a trip planned next week but unfortunately we are only going 4 days. We decided not to do MK this trip so right now we have 2 days at HS and 2 days at Epcot. My question is if we do HS the first day and decide we don’t want to go back the next day can we change a park reservation the day of. What I’m thinking in my head is IF we don’t get to do Rise of the Resistance the first day we will probably try the second day but if we don’t get it the second day and they don’t want to go back to HS can we change the morning of. Background info is we are staying on property and the other three are huge Star War fans so they want to do HS two days but I’ve been to Galaxy Edge and I’m thinking without RotR the second day they will get bored and we should do AK. Thanks in advance!

Maybe, if there are park reservations still available, changing isn't a problem. There have been reports of the park reservations being full on some days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter