Changing FP online...

lillygator

DIS Veteran
I have a week booked and I would like to rearrange a couple, will it let me see what is left available before getting rid of what I already have booked???

I just tried to change the time and for all three on day one it say no other time is available.
Looks like it will be a busy busy week - especially since MK is now open at 8am EVERY day that week - ruining my breakfast plans.

It does let you see what's available, if there are slots. I am at the 30 day mark and can start doing mine. I wasn't really thrilled with the options I was given, but accepted one just to have them. Then I went back in and could change each individual fp and for some, there were many other time options available. My first day is Magic Kingdom, and we'll have another day there as well, I think I may just need to leave these for now and see what's available when my second day opens up--then do my tweaking. Hope some times open up for you!

The only problem I ran into was if you have, for example, Ride A 9-10, Ride B 10-11, Ride C 11-12 - there may actually be free times for ride A (or other rides) in the 10-12 range, but b/c you have FPs already at that time, you won't see any availability b/c it conflicts with what you already have. Does that make any sense how I typed it?? :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter