Changing dates for BOG FP... do I have to cancel my current one first??

stretch828

stretch
Hi all
I know I have read something on this. I've been searching for the past few days and I can't find it, so i figure I'd ask again....

I currently have a BOG fp for 9/29. We were thinking about trying to go 9/28 instead. Is there any way to search the availability for other dates without cancelling your current reservation?? I would hate to lose the one I have only to find out there's nothing available for the other date I want.

Thanks

Definitely try and secure your other date first. I you cancel the one you have now it is a real possibility that you won't be able to get any at all. The BOG FP is not linked to the FP+ system at all. So it will not affect anything in that arena. Use the link that you used to make your first FP ad search for the day you want to change to. If you get it then cancel the other one. Good luck and have fun.

Thanks for your response. Now that I looked at it again, I was confusing myself. When I went to select a different day, a box comes up saying " when you select a different day, your current FP and meal selection will be cancelled"
I thought that meant it would immediately cancel my FP when I clicked on another date just to view... But now I understand it means that when I RESERVE a fp another day, it automatically cancels the first one... Sorry, its just one of those days ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter