Changing counter service credits for snack credits

Ocallygal

Earning My Ears
My family and I are going to WDW during the Food and Wine Festival in November. We purchased the quick service dining plan, but we don't think we will be using all the counter service meals before we leave because we will be snacking at the festival. I know we can use snack credits at the festival kiosks, but can we turn some of our counter service credits into extra snack credits to use at the festival? If so, how many snack credits can you get for a counter service credit? Thanks!

Sorry you will not be able to do that.

In the past, people have been able to change a CS credit for 3 snacks, but at the resort food court/CS restaurant only That has pretty much been done away with, but occasionally you will be able to find reports that it happened.

Above poster is correct, the festival kiosks won't accept quick service meal credits, only snacks. And there is no way to actually convert meal credits into snack credits.

Sounds to me like Disney needs to offer a Snacks only package during the food and wine festival.

Sounds to me like Disney needs to offer a Snacks only package during the food and wine festival.

They do sell special F&W Gift cards that you can load with any amount of $$ you want and then wear around your wrist. It makes for easier payment.

It wouldn't be too difficult for them to take this and make a card with a certain number of snacks for an amount of money like 10 snacks for $50. It's not a huge savings, but it would be some.

The kiosks are so popular that Disney doesnt need to offer a discount on them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter