Changes to PBR club level?

joshua4

DIS Veteran
I thought I had read somewhere on the boards recently that PBR was cutting back on its club offerings. I have searched all over and cannot find that thread so maybe I was imagining it. Has anyone been there in the last month of so and can provide insight if they are still serving hot items at the club for breakfast? We will be there in Feb and I am trying to adjust expectations. Thanks in advance for your insights.

I thought I had read somewhere on the boards recently that PBR was cutting back on its club offerings. I have searched all over and cannot find that thread so maybe I was imagining it. Has anyone been there in the last month of so and can provide insight if they are still serving hot items at the club for breakfast? We will be there in Feb and I am trying to adjust expectations. Thanks in advance for your insights.

I spent the first week of October there and they had two hot items at breakfast each day plus hard boiled eggs, meat and cheese, cereal, yogurt, fruit, pastry and bread. One was either a frittata or burrito and the other was either hash browns or potatoes.

Just hot breakfast items -- eggs, a breakfast meat, maybe potatoes. I thought I read somewhere that they were restructuring breakfast to get rid of all of the hot stuff. Great to hear that they are still offering hot items.

This morning they had wedge potatoes, scrambled egg burritos and hard boiled eggs in the hot food section. Only cold cuts for meat.

Today they have hard boiled eggs, wedge potatoes, and eggs cooked in the shape of small muffin (sorry I'm a vegetarian so I don't know the proper name of this dish). No bacon or sausages.

Please say it isn't so!!! We will be arriving on November 26 and was so looking forward to the hot breakfast items. I will report back.

Last edited:

I read Smile145's post again and googled "frittata". Apparently the muffin-shaped eggs that I mentioned above are bite-sized frittatas lol. We'll see what they have tomorrow morning.

Reviving this thread since we're here at PB. I'm delighted to report that the three hot dishes served this morning were egg burritos, potatoes, and hard boiled eggs.🥚 🥚

Sorry I didn't see mimosas.
Thank-you for taking the time to share this info during your vacation. We will be there in 1 week for club level and this is good to know. Enjoy your trip!

This morning they had frittata, wedge potatoes, and hard boiled eggs. Looks like the breakfast menu is identical to what we had two months ago. I'm guessing egg burritos will be served tomorrow. We'll be here for a few more days and I will post if there are any changes. Happy holidays!

This morning they had frittata, wedge potatoes, and hard boiled eggs. Looks like the breakfast menu is identical to what we had two months ago. I'm guessing egg burritos will be served tomorrow. We'll be here for a few more days and I will post if there are any changes. Happy holidays!
Thank-you for this update as well

Hi all - we just checked out of PBH this morning. We had a minions suite and added club level. With trying to get to the parks early each morning we only had breakfast there today but they did have the southwest burritos, breakfast potatoes and hard boiled eggs. Also available was oatmesl, pastries/donuts, fruit, bagels and cereal. We were very pleased with the options.

Just returned from a 5 night stay. Each of the 5 mornings there were the hard-boiled eggs and potato wedges. Two of the mornings there were Western burritos. The other 3 mornings were small fritatas (one morning labeled as pork, another zucchini and the other Western). In addition they offered cold cuts, slices cheeses, fruits, pastries and donuts, cereal, oatmeal and toppings, bagels and toast and yogurt.

The couple of times I says mid day offerings it was bread sticks and marinara, kettle chips with dips, fruit, packaged snacks, donuts, cookies etc.

Evening offerings were beer and wine, a small salad bar, vegetables and dip, assorted dinner rolls, cold cuts and cheeses, a soup of the day (cream of mushroom, cheddar broccoli, tomato, black bean and a ham and bean), and three hot items. Usually one meat based like meatballs or chicken, one pasta (sometimes with meat in it and sometimes not) and one vegetable (carrots with broccoli and cauliflower, Zucchini, butternut squash cubes).

The dessert selection was two items along with cookies. The two items were a mixture of tiny cakes, mouses and tarts. Cookies were usually chocolate chip or chocolate chocolate chip.

The coffee/espresso machine is in the bar area that used to be the Bar American.

Fridge was always stocked with bottled water, Coke, Diet Coke, Coke Zero and Sprite.

They offered large dispensers of fruited water.

Regular coffee, teas and hot chocolate was available.

In the mornings there were juices including some green healthy looking drinks labeled as a smoothie. They were not creamy so not sure if that is the correct term for them. If you do your own juicing that might be closer to what they were.

Unfortunately, there was also a large number of gluttons (people who see a large number of people waiting for the food and still had no qualms with piling their plates high and leaving others to wait for more to be brought out) and unattended children playing in the salad bar as well and touching food and putting it back.

We really miss the old days in the smaller club lounge where it felt more intimate and civilized.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter