Changes to hotel express

The TMs at rides scan the cards with small handheld scanner guns. There's no place for a picture to pop up.

But surely replacing the scanner guns with something that can view an electronically encoded picture is cheaper than installing those kiosks all over the place to issue paper cards!

They used them for a few days and then stopped. I guess we'll just need to wait and see if/when they implement it permanently.

When I called last week to make my reservation at RPH, the online agent said they hadn't brought it back "just yet" because there were so many bugs in the system. I agree with the board...anything that knocks those lines out works for me! I leave tomorrow morning bright and early for US/IOA/RPH and will let you know when we get back Thursday if it was up and running and how they are working it!
:hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter